Vice President, Sales
is a technology company that powers Returns to Recommerce™ for brand and retailer partners, enabling them to direct their non-new returns and excess inventory into a fully-branded secondary resale channel. Arrive has built Recommerce Management Technology, Recommerce Storefront Technology and Analytical Tools to help partners launch a profitable and sustainable business model. Additionally, Arrive partners with like-minded companies in adjacent verticals such as returns management, logistics and ecommerce enablement to increase margin and value for our partners. Arrive was named the 4th Most Innovative Retail Company by Fast Company in 2022. Notable partners include brands like YETI and Burton Snowboards.
As the VP of Sales for Arrive, you'll be responsible for owning the sales process, building strategic relationships with brand and retail partners across various verticals, and developing and leading the brand sales team. You'll need to be an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to navigate complex organizations.
We’re looking for someone who has a track record of success in enterprise sales, with experience closing large complex deals with billion dollar brands and retailers. This role will curate, lead and execute every step of the partnership journey - from first contact to close. You’ll need to deeply understand ecommerce and the operations and reverse logistics that underpin the business for brands. You'll own and execute a sales strategy that delivers consistent revenue growth. This person should be eager to coach and mentor others to build a high-performing sales organization. If you're passionate about building something new and are excited about the opportunity to shape the future of commerce, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside the Arrive executive team to develop and strategize revenue goals
- Own the brand sales process: from initial prospecting and meetings to deal closing and hand off to the partner success team with brand and retail partners across a variety of verticals
- Build strategic relationships across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise within brand, retailers and partners in adjacent verticals
- Build, scale and lead a sales team and closely collaborate with the VP of Strategic Partnerships
- Coordinate cross-functionally with internal teams to give feedback on product requirements, guide our market positioning
- Own and manage all sales analytics including a forecast pipeline and revenue goals
- Represent Arrive with partners externally, and be an active voice for Arrive publicly
- Leverage existing relationships in service of Arrive’s partnership goals
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience in partnerships or equivalent experience in business development or sales, including 2+ years experience leading a partnerships organization
- Experience building and presenting the business case for new partnership initiatives to external and internal stakeholders to help prioritize partnerships and related activities
- A proven track record of establishing enterprise sales with large brands and retailers and a deep knowledge of ecommerce operations
- Experience in rapidly scaling environments, with established relationships within ecommerce
- Ability to organize and plan effectively and to think analytically to solve problems
- Must be flexible and able to excel in an early stage company with a fast-paced, fluid culture
- Must be comfortable with occasional travel
- Opportunity to be a key player in building a fast-growing company
- Work with a collaborative, energetic team with a friendly, supportive, mission-driven culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Robust Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Opportunities for professional growth including coaching
Hours & Location
This is a full-time position that is remote. Arrive is based in Los Angeles, and our team is currently working remotely across the United States. We work PST hours.
Something looks off?