Executive Assistant to the Founder & COO
Arrive is a technology company that powers Returns to Recommerce™ for brands and retailers, enabling them to direct their non-new returns and excess inventory into a fully-branded secondary resale channel. Arrive has built Recommerce Management Technology, Recommerce Storefront Technology and Analytical Tools to help partners launch a profitable and sustainable business model. Additionally, Arrive partners with like-minded companies in adjacent verticals such as returns management, logistics and ecommerce enablement to increase margin and value for our partners. Arrive was named the 4th Most Innovative Retail Company by Fast Company in 2022. Notable partners include brands like YETI and Burton Snowboards.
We are a rapidly growing startup seeking a proactive, highly organized individual to fill the role of Executive Assistant to our Founder & Chief Operating Officer (COO). This position is an integral part of our team and requires a person with exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and a passion for driving success in a startup environment. We are looking for someone who is driven and passionate about Arrive’s mission and growing within a startup and business operations.
- Organize and maintain the COO's calendar, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Ensure the COO's schedule is effectively managed and coordinated to optimize productivity.
Email and Communication Management:
- Manage the COO's email inbox, promptly responding to messages and inquiries.
- Prepare drafts and ghostwrite emails on behalf of the COO.
- Prioritize urgent requests on behalf of the COO.
- Arrange domestic and international travel for the COO, including airfare, lodging, and transportation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the entire company.
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations, and other essential documents.
- Ensure proper filing and organization of important records and documents.
- Handle expense reports and employee reimbursements.
- Oversee special projects, including coordinating with team members, tracking progress, and ensuring projects are completed on time.
- Manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Stay abreast of business legal requirements and deadlines
- Update insurance policies and prepare documents for signing
- Act as a liaison with clients, stakeholders, and other external parties on behalf of the COO, representing the company in a professional and positive manner.
- Liaise between all different departments of the company.
- Handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion, including financial records, legal documents, and company proprietary information.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role, ideally within a startup environment
- 1-3 years of post-college work experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to assist with evening and weekend requests as needed
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality are paramount
- Proficient in Google Suite and comfortable learning new technologies
- Opportunity to learn the inner workings of a fast growing startup
- Tremendous room for growth
- Work with a collaborative, energetic team with a friendly, supportive, mission-driven culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Robust Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Opportunities for professional growth including coaching
Hours & Location:
This is a full-time position that may be remote. Arrive is based in Los Angeles.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage all to apply - you will be welcomed and included as our team member and valued for your contributions and who you are!
Something looks off?