Provider Data Specialist
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
At Carbon Health, we believe everyone deserves good health. We have diverse and passionate teams who lead by example to expand what's possible in healthcare and further our mission of making great healthcare accessible.
• 135+ clinics in 16 states and growing
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
To effectively review your experience, please provide a resume in English. The ability to read, write, and speak the English language is required.
We are looking for a Provider Data Specialist who thrives in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment and is passionate about using data to inform decision-making. As a member of the Market Access team, your role is mission-critical to Carbon Health’s growth and profitability.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our Contract Managers to evaluate contracts and support live deal negotiations
- Responsible for internal and external provider data management, including but not limited to auditing clinic directories and provider demographic information for accuracy
- Monitor updates for provider data intake pathways, including but not limited to payer portals, printed materials, and 3rd party online listings
- Responsible for obtaining, managing, and improving the existing processes for the management of contracted rates and provider manuals
- Responsible for the new payer agreement implementation process
- Build tools and train colleagues to become more data-driven
- High performer with excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience leading execution across ambiguous, and complex data
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams demonstrated critical thinking and leadership.
- Detail oriented
- Fast learner and self-starter -- you are not afraid to ask questions, but you also know how to look for answers
- Ability to coordinate and manage complex projects. You feel comfortable taking ownership of a project from start to finish with minimum supervision
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets and other applications
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills are required (Minimum C1)
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- 2 years of experience in project management, economic consulting, data analytics, or equivalent is a plus
- Additional experience in accounting or finance is a plus
Job Scam Alert! Scammers are sending job scam emails pretending to be recruiters at Carbon Health. These emails are designed to trick candidates into applying for jobs that require candidates to provide personal information and potentially engage in criminal activity. If someone from Carbon Health reaches out to you, we will not keep the conversation on the social platform. Rather, we’ll use the platform to make contact and will move the conversation to phone/email. All Carbon Health emails will have the @carbonhealth.com domain—it will never have any other domain attached to the email address. We will never ask you to do a job interview over Zoom, Messenger, Telegram, Teams or Skype. We use Google Meet only. Additionally, any efforts to make contact through social media or email in regards to a job will also inform you of an open position we have and will direct you to apply directly on our site.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
See more open positions at Carbon Health
Something looks off?