Medical Assistant - Urgent Care - Sign-On Bonus Available!
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
Are you a Medical Assistant looking to make a career change or start your career with a great organization? At Carbon Health, you’ll work alongside a fun and supportive team of healthcare professionals committed to delivering the best patient care experience possible. We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics and have our own EHR to streamline communication to cut down on administrative tasks and wait times. If you are customer-focused, empathetic, and have a fun, positive attitude, we want to talk to you!
Location: We are currently hiring for our Lynnwood, Mill Creek, and Puyallup WA locations.
Schedule: Full-Time/30+ hours per week, 10-12 hour shifts rotating 3 and 4 days each week, including some weekends as needed
What You'll Do
- Perform patient care such as taking vitals, patient history and triaging
- Assist with procedures such as incision and drainage, lacerations and wound care
- Administer medications via intradermal, intramuscular and subcutaneous routes
- Carry out ear lavages and run EKGs
- Conduct lab testing such as urinalysis, urine pregnancy test, blood glucose, monospot, rapid strep and influenza testing, rapid hiv testing
- Manage the front desk and perform administrative duties such as checking patients in and out, collecting payments, etc.
- Current BLS-CPR certification
- Certification from a National board OR have completed a Medical Assistant program from an accredited school
- 1+ years experience as a Medical Assistant
- Ability to work weekdays and weekends as needed
- Phlebotomy experience preferred or willingness to learn
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Job Scam Alert! Scammers are sending job scam emails pretending to be recruiters at Carbon Health. These emails are designed to trick candidates into applying for jobs that require candidates to provide personal information and potentially engage in criminal activity. If someone from Carbon Health reaches out to you, we will not keep the conversation on the social platform. Rather, we’ll use the platform to make contact and will move the conversation to phone/email. All Carbon Health emails will have the @carbonhealth.com domain—it will never have any other domain attached to the email address. We will never ask you to do a job interview over Zoom, Messenger, Telegram, Teams or Skype. We use Google Meet only. Additionally, any efforts to make contact through social media or email in regards to a job will also inform you of an open position we have and will direct you to apply directly on our site.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.
See more open positions at Carbon Health
Something looks off?