ACD Engineer - Contact Call Center
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
The role provides ACD Engineer - Contact Call Center development support for our ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) tool “Talkdesk”. This role will help develop call routing, design, and administration for our Phone Software which is used for our clinics and company back office functions. They will ensure quality call routing, audit support, and development for innovative functionality of our phone system.
Please provide a resume in English.
Location: Ankara, Turkey (Hybrid) or Remote in Turkey
Working Hours: The typical Schedule will be USA Daytime Hours 7a-4p PST Mon-Fri, and rotating On Call for Holidays/Weekends for reported Sev-1 issues.
What You'll Do
- Administer and program Talkdesk Contact Center Dashboard
- Troubleshoot end-to-end Call Center applications including Chrome and Edge issues when interacting with Web-based applications.
- Update, build, and innovate our studio flow call routing for the entire company
- Build API data connections with our phone system with other tools such as EMR, Databases, and data scripts. Ability to develop, maintain, and troubleshoot web service API calls
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in our EMR Engineering, Projects, Clinics, and support teams. Ensure the Phone system has 99% or better uptime
- Present an Error Free Studio call routing
- Maintained and update user documents for the phone system.
- Support and troubleshoot reported issues
- Analyze platform and data for optimal performance
- Knowledge of Nice InContact CXone (ACD, IVR, Auto Dialer, OMNIChannel, WFM, Studio, Interaction Analytics, POCs & Auto Attendant).
- Client-facing role and possess the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of “Talkdesk ACD Platform” is a PLUS
- 3 to 5 Years of ACD Platform Engineering Development Support.
- At least 1 year of experience with “Talkdesk” preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Read, Writing, Chat, etc).
- College degree in Computer Science, Software Development, and/or like experience.
- Coordinate and perform release planning, development, testing, and releases on multiple agencies' IVR enhancements.
- Build Call flow designs, Chat, and integration to backend systems using application program interfaces (API).
- Experience designing and implementing voice, chat, email, and SMS contact center technology.
- Gather and translate and understand technical business requirements.
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS/PaaS/IaaS providers and working with virtualized systems, including application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure.
- Coordinate and escalate any technical issues and resolutions with stakeholders.
- Act as an SME accessible by other team members to discuss and work through possible ways to achieve or design a requested IVR enhancement
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, and paid holidays
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.