Revenue Cycle Analyst
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
The Revenue Cycle Analyst is responsible to perform advanced, highly complex levels of technical and analytical revenue cycle work. Perform as a project lead in developing and implementing revenue cycle analytic solutions to maximize reimbursement through research, audit and analysis of data. This position proactively identifies opportunities and recommends lean process solutions through automation. Accurately identifies system deficiencies and resolves the deficiencies in a timely and efficient manner.
What You'll Do
- Project lead for key Revenue Cycle analytic initiatives and implementations.
- Development of robotic process automation for Revenue Cycle Reviews and analyzes revenue cycle data to identify reimbursement opportunities.
- Identifies patterns and trends for denial management and prevention.
- Tracks performance metrics compared to benchmarks for business process optimization.
- Revenue recognition monitoring and analysis.
- Operational month end reporting and metrics.
- 5+ years of revenue cycle experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Technical expertise and skills of practice management software, business intelligence tools and queries, data and logic validation
- In depth knowledge of government, commercial and managed care insurance reimbursement methodologies
This role can be remote inside the United States of America.
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, and paid holidays
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Job Scam Alert! Scammers are sending job scam emails pretending to be recruiters at Carbon Health. These emails are designed to trick candidates into applying for jobs that require candidates to provide personal information and potentially engage in criminal activity. If someone from Carbon Health reaches out to you, we will not keep the conversation on the social platform. Rather, we’ll use the platform to make contact and will move the conversation to phone/email. All Carbon Health emails will have the @carbonhealth.com domain—it will never have any other domain attached to the email address. We will never ask you to do a job interview over Zoom, Messenger, Telegram, Teams or Skype. We use Google Meet only. Additionally, any efforts to make contact through social media or email in regards to a job will also inform you of an open position we have and will direct you to apply directly on our site.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.
See more open positions at Carbon Health
Something looks off?