Payer & Partnerships Analyst (Bilingual)
IT, Sales & Business Development
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2023
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
To effectively review your experience, please provide a resume in English.
The ability to read, write, and speak the English language is required.
We are looking for a Payer & Partnerships Analyst who is highly analytical and passionate about using data to inform decision-making. Our team focuses on ensuring that Carbon Health partners with the right health plans in each market, and that we maximize the value of each contract we sign with payers and partners. As part of the Payer Strategy & Operations team, you will join a team of motivated colleagues who are passionate about making healthcare accessible to all.
What You'll Do
- Use Looker, Waystar, FUSE, and Excel/Google Sheets to conduct analyses of patient visits, healthcare claims, and insurance payments.
- Analyze claims and payment data to identify contract variance and opportunities for revenue growth
- Summarize findings of analyses and present to Head of Payer Strategy & Ops and Head of Market Access
- Conduct quantitative analysis of potential deals with payers & other healthcare partners to forecast the financial impact of each opportunity
- Contribute to the culture & success of a highly-skilled, fast-growing team creating the future of healthcare
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with an exclusively English-speaking team. B2 to C2 conversational English is needed for this role.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a highly analytical role(s)
- You are highly proficient in using MS Excel, Google Sheets, or another spreadsheet tool
- Experience using Looker, Periscope, Tableau, or other analytics tools
- You are a fast learner and not afraid to ask questions
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities
- You are interested in healthcare and excited to learn more about the healthcare business in the United States.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.