Warehouse Operations, Team Lead
Clutter is a technology & logistics company based in Los Angeles. We offer convenient and tech-enabled Smart Storage and Moving solutions to tens of thousands of customers in 20 states across the US, with more markets being added every year. At Clutter, we're fortunate to have a value proposition that both resonates with customers and makes economic sense—a true product/market fit that few startups ever find.
To deliver on our promise to customers, team members, and investors, we're focused on hiring, training, and retaining exceptional talent. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a driven and high-performing Operations Team Lead to oversee a team of Warehouse Associates, Movers, and Drivers across the Chicago, IL region. This role will report directly to our Senior Operations Manager.
What you get as an Operations Team Lead:
- Pay Rate: $26.50 per hour paid weekly
- Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Clutter operates 5 days a week from Thursday-Monday (Closed on Tuesday/Wednesday) Schedule is subject to change based on business needs.
- Job Site: Operations Team Leads will start and end shifts at our Chicago, IL depot
- Address: 1301 S Rockwell St, Chicago, IL 60608
- Benefits information can be found here: https://www.clutter.com/benefits_summary.pdf.
Responsibilities as a Operations Team Lead:
- Oversee Clutter's Field & Warehouse operations in the midwest region
- Lead a team of Clutter Warehouse & Field employees throughout the shift
- Lead weekly new hire onboarding and training sessions
- Effectively provide ongoing coaching for all team members
- Lead team check-ins/huddles and provide updates on company policies and procedures
- Work with Customer Care team to solve complex inventory and customer issues
- Act as the face of Clutter by delivering exceptional customer service
- Maintain a high level of safety, a strong quality of work, and an excellent customer experience on each job
Requirements as a Operations Team Lead:
- Standard driver's license
- At least 21 years of age with high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to pass a physical exam required
- Weekend availability required
- Team Lead, or Management experience preferred
- As an Operations Team Lead you will be expected to lift and carry items weighing up to 50lbs
- You will be on your feet for the entire shift (up to 8 hours/day)
- You will be expected to track and manage data using smartphone software
- You must have reliable transportation and from work (Address: 1301 S Rockwell St, Chicago, IL 60608)
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred: moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking, customer service, helper or general labor
Clutter is committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive work environment, where each team member is empowered to bring their whole self to work. We believe that diverse teams are more successful and that experience comes in many flavors. We are, of course, an equal opportunity employer, but we see that as the floor set by law and not the ceiling. Come join us.
For information about our privacy practices, please visit: https://www.clutter.com/legal/privacy_policy.
Something looks off?