Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Reporting to our Director of Engineering, as a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will develop platforms, services, and tools to solve various challenges related to price optimization, inventory management, forecasting, workflow automation, customer-facing mobile application development, security, and access control. You will work with research, business, design, operations, and finance teams to understand requirements, build prototypes, invent new features and achieve scalable services for our customers. We are looking for engineers with a passion for learning and expertise in service-oriented architectures, distributed systems, machine learning, algorithms, databases, and front-end technologies.
This is a remote role with the option to work anywhere.
- Collaborate on all phases of software development, including ideation, prototyping, design, and production.
- Build products, tools, and services from scratch and evolve existing systems.
- Apply your technical expertise to guide the team in making thoughtful and scalable design decisions.
- Influence technology and architectural roadmap of the engineering teams.
- Build and Iterate quickly and work with product, design, and QA teams to implement new features.
- Contribute to our suite of automated test scripts.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- 3 to 5 years of software application and systems development experience.
- Worked on any popular front-end framework (Angular is nice to have).
- Experience with Backend/API Development skills, preferably using Node JS.
- Expertise with databases such as Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience in CI/CD framework and other DevOps practices.
- Great compensation package
- Excellent health benefits
- Flexible PTO