Lead Brand Partner
Linqia combines the science and accountability of online media with award-winning service to deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing into a scalable media channel. The Linqia platform also serves as a social content lab, where marketers can organically test and amplify the best performing influencer content to drive greater ROI from their paid, owned and earned media.
At Linqia, we value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
Founded in 2012, Linqia works with over 300 leading national brands including Kimberly-Clark, McDonald’s, Nestle, Unilever, and Walmart. Linqia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with offices in New York, Chicago, and Bentonville.
The Brand Partner Lead will be responsible for collaborating with brand, shopper, and media agency teams to execute engaging and data driven media campaigns across the Linqia influencer network. The ideal candidate is a results oriented self-starter who has a strong digital media industry background and established client relationships primarily in the CPG vertical, but may also include restaurants, entertainment, apparel, and other verticals. You will own the entire sales cycle and be responsible for prospecting, setting meetings, presenting our solution, building relationships with key decision makers, and motivating them to include Linqia in their media buys and client proposals. Selling will be done through email, phone calls, virtual presentations, face to face meetings, and tradeshows.
- Work with Fortune 500 Companies and their agency partners to educate them on the merits of influencer content planning
- Apply a consultative sales approach that focuses on client objectives, but also maintain a sense of urgency on closing deals
- Have the ability to convey our solution with passion with a focus on the value of targeted, performance based, user generated content at scale
- Understand the value of data driven media solutions and be able to leverage insights and analytics to penetrate clients and close deals
- Develop strategic client relationships through large ($1M+) annual and multi-year contractual commitments
- Drive open opportunities to close in quarter with an eye towards building a strong pipeline for subsequent quarters
- Build a book of business from the ground-up, mentor team members, and prepare for additional leadership as we scale
- Help develop and refine our in-market partner approach by becoming a lead story teller and educate our clients on our platform’s best practices
- Apply creativity, demonstrate accountability and maintain a deep understanding of Linqia’s services and business model
- Work in a highly dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently
- Proactively manage a rapidly growing sales pipeline/channel
- Be comfortable with carrying a Sales quota, be accountable for delivering revenue, and expect to be handsomely rewarded for over achieving
- Travel required
- +7 years of proven success selling in digital sales and/or online media to executive-level brand clients / agency partners
- Established and transferable relationships in CPG, restaurant, apparel or entertainment verticals
- Proven track record of consistent quota achievement above goal - we're looking for all-stars!
- Demonstrable experience closing committed deals in excess of $1M annually
- Strong consultative sales skills, collaborative + flexible workstyle, while maintaining your competitive drive to win
- A passion for, and evidence of successfully developing creative ideas for clients through leveraging data to deliver optimal client value
- Deep knowledge of promoted and organic best practices on all major social media platforms
- Experience navigating, communicating and leading in a cross-functional environment
- Deep understanding of the advertising industry--including client-direct and key agency relationships
- Excellent presentation/pitch, public speaking, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- Can have fun while working hard!
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer — we actively seek and value diversity on our team. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.