Principal/Architect Software Development
Principal/Architect Software Developer
Linqia is looking for a Principal Engineer/Senior/Chief Architect to level-up our entire development team, encompassing frontend, backend, Quality Assurance (QA), Build/Release and DevOps.
Do you devour coding factories for lunch, and fall asleep dreaming of elegantly designed microservices? Are you fueled by an insatiable hunger for pushing the boundaries of technology? If you're a fearless code designer and architect with a passion to help everything be better, come and help us unleash the power of AI, ML, and data-driven sorcery upon our web product "Resonate"! Together, we'll revolutionize the influencer cosmos, one line of code at a time!
- Architecting and designing frontend and backend systems, ensuring optimal performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Leading efforts to improve code quality and testing coverage across development
- Design, lead implementation, and maintenance of holistic AWS infrastructure, considering security, scalability, and cost efficiency
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to leverage AI, ML, and data-driven solutions for influencer discovery and qualification
- Delivering exceptional user experiences for our web product "Resonate"
- Scaling and optimizing our microservices stack to handle high-volume data and traffic while maintaining stability and reliability
- Conducting code reviews and architectural assessments to ensure adherence to best practices and drive engineering excellence
- Providing technical leadership, guidance, and mentorship to our development team, fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies, frameworks, and industry trends to drive continuous improvement in architecture and engineering practices
- Periodically host lunch and learns where you wax nostalgic about the worst production outages you caused
- MS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical area of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineer/developer, specializing in frontend/backend/full stack development
- Expert in backend technologies like Python, Java, or Node.js, with experience in architecting databases and optimizing performance
- Expert in database management systems, specifically MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Demonstrated track record of architecting and delivering complex, scalable systems, driving innovation and transformative change
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Passionate problem solver with the ability to tackle and resolve intricate technical challenges
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with a proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Extensive work in AWS and additional cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform
- Deployed and orchestrated using containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Continuous learner with a hunger for exploring AI, ML, and data-driven technologies
- Comfortable working in GitHub, Jenkins, Terraform and driving for high quality in CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices
- You get your best sleep with a copy of Design Patterns under your pillow.
Nice to Have
- Additional experience in data lake, vector databases, and other database management systems such as Druid, Trino
- Expertise in security considerations for architecting enterprise-level solutions
- Experience with frontend performance optimization techniques and tools
- Familiarity with real-time streaming technologies such as Apache Flink, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
You’ll Grow at Linqia
Influencer marketing is chaotic. Linqia brings the calm in the chaos. We’re a leader in the influencer marketing industry. We're a mature and growing tech start-up, having experienced 100% year-over-year growth and break-even. We partner with the world's largest brands including General Motors, Bayer, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, Albertsons, McDonalds, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns.
Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing and leveraging creator content. We combine the science and accountability of online media with award-winning creativity to deliver the greatest return on investment and results for our clients’ paid, owned, and earned media.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and creativity, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.