Head of Marketing
Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
Linqia is seeking a Director of Marketing to lead all aspects of marketing for a rapidly growing start-up in the white-hot influencer marketing space. This position will work closely with the executive team to define and execute the company’s demand generation, product marketing, communications and sales enablement strategies while managing a team of 3-5 employees.
- Own strategy and in-house execution for product marketing, sales enablement, demand generation, public relations, content marketing, event marketing and social media marketing programs.
- Build out and execute a strategic media relations program to raise the profile of Linqia in key business, marketing and technology publications.
- Support the sales enablement needs of a national sales team, including proposal generation and collateral development. Create case studies, white papers, product datasheets and other content that fuels awareness and demand generation.
- Develop key messaging framework, research and content calendar.
- Oversee ongoing competitive intelligence program. Feed insights and differentiators to sales and product teams to accelerate sales win rate.
- Produce exceptional press releases, thought leadership presentations, research studies, white papers, blog posts, and executive bylines that stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- Manage the execution of all marketing and communications programs to meet specific demand generation goals and KPI’s.
- Define and execute an SEO strategy to drive visibility for key search terms.
- Hands-on experience managing marketing programs in a B2B technology start-up environment, marketing or advertising technology preferred.
- Experience managing people in marketing roles
- Proficiency in utilizing digital tools and platforms for marketing optimization
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong creative mind and ability to think outside the box.
- A proven ability to analyze and interpret data innately.
- 6-8 years of marketing and communications experience.
- 2-3 years of direct management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or other related field.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.