Team Manager of Paid Media
Linqia combines the science and accountability of online media with award-winning service to deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing into a scalable media channel. The Linqia platform also serves as a social content lab, where marketers can organically test and amplify the best performing influencer content to drive greater ROI from their paid, owned and earned media.
At Linqia, we value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
Founded in 2012, Linqia works with over 300 leading national brands including Kimberly-Clark, McDonald’s, Nestle, Unilever, and Walmart. Linqia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with offices in New York, Chicago, and Bentonville.
The Manager of the Paid and Measurement team is responsible for managing the Paid Media and Measurement team, overseeing the success and impact of Linqia’s multi-channel paid campaigns and measurement studies. The Manager effectively leverages digital advertising experience, knowledge, and skills to inspire innovative thinking within the team while balancing client, company, and team needs.
The primary goal of this role is to build a center of excellence for influencer paid media by growing the Strategists on the team through regular education, continually innovating across new platforms and processes, and proving the impact of Linqia’s differentiation in the market with Paid at the forefront of our influencer campaigns.
The Manager of the Paid Media and Measurement Team reports to Linqia’s Director of Operations.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of 4-5 Paid Media and Measurement Strategists, conducting 1:1s, team meetings, and general team communications
- Oversee and manage the success of the team inclusive of resourcing and team assignments
- Design and facilitate monthly education workshops and trainings to support quarterly growth KPIs and the team and org level
- Provide mentorship to team members to foster growth and success and partner to deliver great experiences for internal and external stakeholders alike
- Research, vet, and negotiate new third-party partnerships and manage overall vendor relationships for maximum value and output
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with the team
- Track and report on team KPIs and share analysis and recommendations with Director of Operations
- Responsible for hiring, employee evaluation, growth/development, and minor HR functions (PTO, Compensation, Title Changes)
- Be an external advocate for the function itself, advising and participating in strategic, educational opportunities for potential clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Participate with other cross-functional leaders in the organization to drive progress to company goals
- 4 - 6 years of paid media or measurement experience (multi-channel preferred)
- 1+ years of team management experience
- Driven by delighting customers, customer satisfaction drives your work
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivator who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determining your own deadlines, benchmarks, and goals
- Proven track record of client and team success
- Experience and comfort with high-level client communications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Currently located in the San Francisco Bay area & able to commute to Linqia's San Francisco Office
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer — we actively seek and value diversity on our team. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.