Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer long-term contractor to work from home in the Guadalajara, Mexico area! Please only English CV/Resume submissions.
Do you possess an unwavering obsession with perfection and a relentless pursuit of flawlessness in software? Are you fueled by the thrill of uncovering even the tiniest imperfections and ensuring top-notch user experiences? If you thrive in the realm of meticulous testing, fearlessly challenging the status quo, and spearheading a culture of uncompromising quality, then you possess the ideal qualities to thrive as one of our extraordinary Quality Assurance Engineers. Prepare to leave an indelible mark on our technology stack by setting new benchmarks for excellence!
- Conducting manual and automated testing of frontend and backend systems, APIs, and databases
- Designing and implementing test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure thorough test coverage
- Executing functional, regression, and integration tests to identify software defects and ensure product stability
- Collaborating with the development team to understand requirements and provide feedback on design and implementation
- Creating thorough documentation of test procedures, test results, and defects
- Identifying, documenting, and tracking software defects, and working with developers to resolve them
- Participating in code reviews to ensure adherence to quality standards and best practices
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of test automation frameworks and tools
- Keeping up to date with the latest testing methodologies, tools, and industry trends to drive continuous improvement in quality assurance processes
- English language proficiency required
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical area of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience as a software development engineer in test or quality assurance engineer
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, test case design, and test execution
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks and tools, such as TestCafe, Selenium, JEST, JUnit, or TestNG
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong collaboration and communication abilities, with the capability to work in cross-functional teams
Nice to Have
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with cloud and cloud architecture like AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Knowledge of performance testing and profiling tools
- Experience with test management tools and defect tracking systems
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices with technologies like Jenkins and GitHub
- Understanding of security testing principles and practices
You’ll Grow at Linqia
Influencer marketing is chaotic. Linqia brings the calm in the chaos. We’re a leader in the influencer marketing industry. We're a mature and growing tech start-up, having experienced 100% year-over-year growth and break-even. We partner with the world's largest brands including General Motors, Bayer, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, Albertsons, McDonalds, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing and leveraging creator content. We combine the science and accountability of online media with award-winning creativity to deliver the greatest return on investment and results for our clients’ paid, owned, and earned media.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.