Program Manager, Strategic Accounts (Client Services)
Linqia is the leader in the growing influencer marketing industry. At Linqia, we partner with the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart to build compelling and effective influencer marketing campaigns. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win. At Linqia, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
The Program Manager, Strategic Accounts is a critical client partner role demonstrating leadership, accountability, business acumen, and vision for Linqia’s key brand clients. The Program Manager will be charged to lead cross-functional teams in executing projects that support program delivery and Client experience while balancing client, company, and team needs.
A successful Program Manager is a collaborative leader and facilitator; s/he is driven, organized, and detail oriented; excels in program management; communicates with ease at all levels; and is thoughtful and effective in problem solving and conflict resolution
Responsible for managing end-to-end execution of influencer marketing programs, from strategic planning phases through creative execution, delivery and implementation. Manages program schedules and deliverables; pro-actively communicates expectations and milestones to all cross-functional team members.
The Program Manager, Strategic Accounts reports to Linqia’s Director of Strategic Accounts.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for program management of complex projects and initiatives (status, process improvements, etc) in support of our mission to deliver excellent Client experiences
- Quarterback project schedule planning and execution; update reports and proactively communicate program status to key stakeholders throughout program lifecycle in weekly status meetings
- Spearhead project pipeline planning and proactively balance project loading with cross-functional bandwidth to ensure adequate resourcing of committed timelines
- Lead cross-functional teams in conducting hand-offs for successful execution and post mortem reviews to gather and communicate key takeaways for continuous improvement
- Identify improvement projects and lead implementation of program management tools (Asana) and processes (internal and Client)
- Route creative to influencers and clients, ensuring feedback is clear, actionable and revisions are received on time
- Identify program risks early on and convenes cross-functional partners to align/mitigate solutions
- Monitor and advocates process; identifies gaps/improvements to work more efficiently
- Demonstrate ownership/investment in the work; has clear understanding of business goals and internal culture
- Guide the client seamlessly through the process while also keeping them accountable to the joint success
- 4+ years of experience in account, project or program management, agency experience preferred
- Heavily people-oriented: effective relationship-building skills; ability to cultivate strong partnerships across functions to bring people together toward common goals and consensus
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence in leading/facilitating cross-functional team meetings to achieve common results
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills; ability to troubleshoot issues, juggle multiple programs, and prioritize accordingly
- High energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Excellent technical skills – Google Sheets/Excel, Timeline Tracking (Asana preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred
- Ability to commute to Linqia's SF office twice a week
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.