Team Manager, Strategic Accounts (Client Services)
Linqia is an innovative start-up in the growing influencer marketing industry. Located in downtown San Francisco, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
At Linqia, we deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients, by working with some of the world’s largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing into a scalable media channel. The Linqia platform also serves as a social content lab, where marketers can organically test and amplify the best performing influencer content to drive greater ROI from their paid, owned and earned media.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
The Manager of the Strategic Accounts Team is a critical client partner role demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen, and vision for Linqia’s portfolio of enterprise brand clients. The Manager effectively leverages experience, knowledge, and skills to drive innovative thinking while balancing client, company, and team needs. The role provides oversight of the people responsible for the development of higher arching media/influencer objectives and strategies, as well as the related ideation to support such goals.
This position will be responsible for managing a team of seasoned, individual contributors who manage relationships between Media Agency, Creative Agency and Brand for select accounts with a focus on as The primary goal for this role is to ensure the team is set up to deliver excellent customer experiences and repeat business. In this role, you will manage client escalations as well as train and support the Strategic Accounts Team to deliver excellent Client experience with both people and process management. The role acts as the steward for both Linqia and the client, establishing transparency and clear communication from pre-IO to launch.
The Manager of the Strategic Accounts Team reports into Linqia’s Director of Strategic Accounts.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of 7+ Strategic Accounts Managers & Program Managers
- Responsible for hiring, employee evaluation, growth/development, and minor HR functions (PTO, Compensation, Title Changes)
- Coach the team as they execute their workloads to deliver best-in-class results, delivering on business KPI’s and development within signed IO’s
- Owner of the Client Experience and responsible for exceeding client expectations and creating long term partnerships
- Lead strategic channel planning activities associated with assigned campaigns in partnership with creative, brand success, sales, and media investment
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders through a demonstration of client industry and influencer knowledge
- Work with internal partners to gauge campaign performance and KPI’s to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with the team
- Work closely with internal partners to optimize any revenue opportunities with particular clients
- 12+ years of client management and media (or influencer) experience within agencies
- 5+ years of team management experience
- Driven by delighting customers, customer satisfaction drives your work
- Passion for the social media space. Enjoy learning new social media platforms or understanding how people use these platforms to communicate as well as how advertising and influencers use social media platforms
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivator who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determining your own deadlines, benchmarks, and goals
- Proven track record of client and team success
- Experience and comfort with high-level client communications
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is preferred
- Currently located in San Francisco metro area
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.