Product Manager, Platform & Integrations
Who we are:
MasterClass is the streaming platform where the world’s best come together so anyone, anywhere, can access and be inspired by their knowledge and stories. We put you in the room with the creators, thinkers, makers and leaders who have changed the world, so that you can change yours.
MasterClass at Work is our newer and fast-growing B2B business bringing world-class instructors to enterprise companies and revolutionizing the way employees learn. It's a pivotal time for MasterClass at Work – and we want you to be a part of the journey. With a HQ in San Francisco, an office in Waterloo, Ontario, and a studio in Los Angeles, we are looking to expand our team to support the business.
We are looking for a proactive, collaborative, self-starter to lead Analytics, Integrations and the user experience for customers as they set up, launch and assess learning programs for their employees, in any learning ecosystem. You will work on understanding user needs, prioritize solutions and work with potential partners to shape and execute on the Integrations roadmap.
Join us in our mission to be the most engaging learning experience delivering crucial skills aligned with business outcomes!
We are looking for more than what a resume can show. If you don’t have the exact experience or skills, but think you’d be a great addition to MasterClass, please apply for the role.
What You Will Do:
- Shape product strategy and roadmap for the customer facing analytics reporting product
- Responsible for the integrations roadmap to enable admins and champions of MasterClass at Work to set up and run learning programs in their ecosystem.
- Work in partnership with Engineering, Data Analytics and Data Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Content and Product teams
- Sprint planning, quarterly planning and annual planning
- Present to leadership and to our customers
- Prioritize, define and spec requirements for new feature development
- Collaborate with user research, design, data and eng to research, design, implement and launch new features
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to execute on new initiatives that accelerate the growth of our Enterprise business
What we are looking for:
- Excellent collaboration skills with cross-functional partners (eng, data, design, marketing, sales)
- Ability to leverage market research, customer feedback, product usage insights to define and prioritize new functionality
- Proficiency with SQL and experienced writing queries and digging into data
- Able to turn complex data stories into actionable product visualizations for non technical users
- Strong analytical ability and clear communication skills
- Track record of consistently shipping impactful product features balancing speed and a high degree of quality
About You (Requirements):
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a technical field
- Eligible to work in Canada legally
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Ideally have experience working on analytics, integrations or platform products
- Passion for learning and education
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you. #LI-EC1
The salary range listed is for candidates in Ontario, Canada. As a company, we have a location based strategy, which means the disclosed range estimate has been adjusted for geographic differential associated with the location where the position may be filled.
MasterClass’s salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. In addition to salary, we also offer equity and comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, flexible PTO, and more). The range listed is for the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate.