Lead Recruiting Coordinator
Niantic’s games have millions of daily active users who have collectively made over 500 million friendship connections and walked over 38 billion kilometers. By creating mobile, location-based AR games such as Pokémon GO, Pikmin Bloom, Ingress: Prime, and Monster Hunter Now, Niantic has encouraged people to discover new places, meet new people, and get healthier along the way. We passionately believe that our products are changing the way people play, interact, and connect and that AR will continue to lead the transformation by uniting the digital and physical worlds.
We’re seeking a talented recruiting coordinator to help us continue to grow and build. You’ll be an integral part of our recruiting team and will be helping to manage many important aspects of our recruiting process, including coordinating interviews, improving candidate experience and leading recruiting operations.
- Schedule candidate interviews. You will often work directly with candidates and recruiters to facilitate the interview process.
- Track all incoming candidates in our ATS (Greenhouse) and scheduling platform (GoodTime). You will occasionally audit our interview pipeline for accuracy and schedule any necessary hiring kick-offs.
- Provide support for the recruiting team to hire top talent – booking video conference rooms, coordinating team match calls, and planning candidate lunches / social gatherings as needed.
- Help our team deliver an outstanding candidate experience through greeting candidates and ensuring that we respond to them in a timely and courteous manner.
- Support within recruiting operations: opening new requisitions, creating offer letters, managing the integration between Greenhouse and Workday.
- Responsible for management and auditing of Greenhouse, Workday, GoodTime, CodeSignal, and Confluence databases.
- Provide ad hoc administrative and planning support for ongoing recruiting projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to cultivate strong working relationships with project team members, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of recruiting coordination experience.
- Experience with Greenhouse and GoodTime.
- Previous experience with high-volume scheduling and calendar management.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
The total compensation package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary range of $108,000 - $120,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Individual pay within this salary range is determined by work location and additional factors, including assessed job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location can be found on the careers page.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic's global-scale augmented reality platform and digital map powers spatial computing experiences in the real world. Incubated out of the Maps team at Google, Niantic first created Ingress and then Pokémon GO, a cultural phenomenon and hit game played by tens of millions of people each month. Niantic’s Lightship platform, which powers Pokémon GO, also supports the company's other games including Pikmin Bloom, Peridot and Monster Hunter Now. Developers use Niantic’s platform to build their own AR applications and experiences, either with the Lightship Platform or directly through the web with 8th Wall.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID