Field Marketing Manager - Truffel (Contract)
Niantic’s mission is to inspire people to explore the world, together. We build products that encourage movement, exploration, and social interaction in real life. Do you share this passion and want to help encourage others to build a new experience together?
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to focus on New York marketing initiatives and community engagement for our new social app “Truffel”. If you have experience with field marketing, event planning, working with local businesses, and hiring and managing local brand ambassadors, we want to hear from you!
This is a contractor position and the work should be performed based on service agreement and SOW. Niantic will not offer Contractor direct employment contract, salary, benefits, equities, or any compensation associated with employment.
- Plan, organize, and host local events to engage the community and promote Truffel.
- Hire, train, and manage local brand ambassadors to represent Truffel in the community.
- Develop relationships with local businesses and organizations to establish partnerships and collaborations.
- Create and execute community engagement campaigns through social media, forums, and other platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues such as Product Management, Business Development, Operations, Corporate Communications, Legal, and PR to ensure the success of local marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, or a related field. Prior direct responsibility for crafting and coordinating marketing campaigns, delivering results that achieve business objectives.
- Multifaceted understanding of driving ongoing product growth via cross-platform channels such as Direct marketing, social media marketing and community marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience running field marketing or other local marketing activities.
- Experience working on a highly cross-functional team with ability to lead complex projects with multiple partners and multiple priorities.
- Knowledge and understanding of Niantic’s mission, and strategic and competitive position in the market.
The salary range for this role is $46.30 - $54.02 per hour.
Something looks off?