As part of the greater people operations organization, our recruiting team works closely with people partners and hiring teams to attract, nurture, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the gaming and augmented reality industries. As ambassadors to Niantic, our goal is to ensure that our recruiting partnership and candidate experience support our values and our ambitious mission.
We are looking for a Business Recruiter to lead our talent-finding efforts for our corporate functions. You will be responsible for identifying, interviewing, and closing candidates for various teams, with a strong focus on providing an outstanding candidate experience. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring managers, advise interview teams, and be an integral part of Niantic’s strategic resource planning efforts.
You will work with candidates and collaborate with recruiting and hiring team members across our global offices so timely communication and the ability to influence with data are meaningful for success.
- Lead all aspects of the full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, including driving interview and offer processes, reference checks, salary recommendations, and candidate closing.
- Recruit top diverse talent through diverse sourcing strategies, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Serve as a recruiting business partner to leaders across all business functions to build candidate engagement strategies and hiring plans.
- Partner with our interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Provide a positive and efficient candidate experience from application stage to offer.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting for roles across corporate & business functions.
- Account management experience and track record with building strategic hiring manager partnerships.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills, operational excellence and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
- You have experience with recruiting across marketing, finance, legal and other corporate functions!
- You have HR, recruiting, or related experience with gaming and technology companies.
- You have international recruiting experience supporting EMEA and APAC regions.
- You have late-phase startup experience.
The total compensation package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary range of $114,000 - $152,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Individual pay within this salary range is determined by work location and additional factors, including assessed job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location can be found on the careers page.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015. Some of our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe. Our basketball universe has come to life, as we recently launched one of the most innovative sports games ever, in partnership with the NBA. NBA ALL-World is now live and playable globally! Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID