Real Estate Analyst
Join Niantic's dynamic Real Estate and Workplace team as a Real Estate Analyst / Senior Analyst. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with business leaders to understand their needs and craft a scalable real estate strategy that supports Niantic's growth and vision.
- Lead the development of strategic plans, incorporating both market research and internal data analysis.
- Oversee annual budgets for operating and capital expenses, including monthly forecasting, performance reviews against budget, and analytical support with a focus on cash flow models.
- Manage headcount growth models for capacity planning in collaboration with recruiting and finance teams.
- Conduct in-depth research and financial analysis, developing key metrics, and preparing reports and presentations for executive review.
- Analyze and advise on existing or proposed projects, policies, and systems to optimize operational efficiency.
- Maintain and monitor key lease dates and obligations, ensuring compliance and timely payments.
- Implement a rent review process, overseeing operating expenses and landlord charges.
- Conduct regular audits across properties for consistency and manage property-related insurance.
- Serve as the liaison between finance and REWS, managing budget deviations and leading real estate update meetings.
- Support domestic and international real estate transactions, including lease reviews and internal approvals.
- Lead and contribute to assigned projects, supporting broader management objectives.
- Offer comprehensive financial analysis in various areas as needed.
- Develop and maintain a database for program documentation, enabling employees to easily access and interact with REWS information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Monday and Wednesday.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Real Estate, Finance, or a related field, with commercial real estate knowledge being an advantage.
- Proficiency in complex, data-driven analysis and Excel. Familiarity with Netsuite or similar enterprise systems is beneficial.
- Skilled in using visualization tools for data communication.
- Agile and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
The total compensation package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary range of $85,000 - $120,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Individual pay within this salary range is determined by work location and additional factors, including assessed job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location can be found on the careers page.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic's global-scale augmented reality platform and digital map powers spatial computing experiences in the real world. Incubated out of the Maps team at Google, Niantic first created Ingress and then Pokémon GO, a cultural phenomenon and hit game played by tens of millions of people each month. Niantic’s Lightship platform, which powers Pokémon GO, also supports the company's other games including Pikmin Bloom, Peridot and Monster Hunter Now. Developers use Niantic’s platform to build their own AR applications and experiences, either with the Lightship Platform or directly through the web with 8th Wall.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID