At RxVantage we transform how medical practices engage with life sciences resources and expertise to improve patient care. Our platform intelligently connects healthcare providers with the precise life sciences experts that they need, when they need them. As a result, medical practices stay on the cutting edge of patient care without disrupting workflows. Trusted by more than tens of thousands of healthcare practitioners and and all major life science companies, RxVantage has powered millions of educational exchanges between healthcare teams and life sciences companies.
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy is aimed at making sure we bring a diverse range of thought leadership so that our technology is better able to serve local health care providers. Our goal is to hire the country’s top talent and allow them to create an environment where they can do their best work.
We are looking for talented and competitive Account Executives to join our team and help us achieve our aggressive growth goals. You will develop and own your end-to-end pipeline, including sourcing, qualifying, and closing new medical practices. You will also be supported by our SDR team. The best part, our product is completely free for practices, so there are no budget objections to overcome.
Our Account Executives must be comfortable with both transactional and strategic selling methodologies. To help surpass your goals, you will need to excel at outbound calling and emailing (40+ touches per day), running high-quality product demos, and orchestrating land and expand sales motions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Turning leads into opportunities and rapidly progressing them through the sales process
- Prospecting new leads, including decision-makers within strategic accounts
- Conducting web-based product demonstrations
- 40+ customer touches per day (phone will be your primary channel)
- Managing prospect status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce and Outreach
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics
- Closing customers and supporting customer success in on-boarding and launching
The ideal candidate:
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & unfazed by rejection
- High need for achievement you love to compete and win
- Passion for sales & proven track record of successfully hunting and signing new business using a consultative approach
- Coachable - you are open to implementing feedback consistently
- Resourceful - you go over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Communication - you can clearly convey RxVantage value through web-based demos to win new business
- Team Player - you are able to work collaboratively with team members across multiple departments
- Strong ability to think on your feet and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Mastery of Salesforce and highly proficient in Outreach
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- 2+ years successfully selling B2B SaaS software. Healthcare sales highly preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Company-Paid Premiums for Employee’s Medical Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Work from Anywhere!
- Flexible PTO - Take the time when you want it!
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Post-Parental Leave Program - $5k stipend to assist with expenses, 4 week 100% paid “Ease-Back” return to work transition period
- Charitable donation matching
- Professional development stipend
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to ensuring that we represent the local communities where our health and wellbeing providers serve as pillars of support to our family, friends, and neighbors. Our representation within these communities allows us to embody a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives; and provide an inclusive environment for our team to feel empowered to be their authentic selves, without fear of harassment or discrimination.