Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
Who We Are
The Stensul Email Creation Platform™ dramatically reduces email creation time - by up to 90% - so teams can better focus on improving email performance. Stensul makes this possible by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying email creation for all marketers, so they can create high-performing emails that drive stronger results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include ASICS, BMW, Capital One, Clover Health, Greenhouse, and Yahoo, among others.
What You'll Do
You will be managing client relationships once a deal is closed, and probably helping a bit in the final stages of closing new clients as well. Since you will be in charge of making sure customers are successful, you will quarterback the client's ideas and feedback internally across every group, drive adoption through ongoing enablement and support, and help discover new ways to enhance their email programs using our platform.
At Stensul, our top priority is maintaining a people-first, diverse, and inclusive culture. We look for people that live by our core values - Garra, Learning Agile, Above & Beyond and Team Players. In turn, we’re committed to investing in your growth through mentorship, coaching and meaningful professional development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to take ownership over a large, revenue-generating area of the business, we want to hear from you!
- Deliver value and customer satisfaction through all stages of the customer lifecycle from onboarding through growth and renewal
- Manage, navigate, and network within large, complex Enterprise accounts
- Communicate the value story of Stensul from C-level executives to end users
- Help customers define, achieve, and exceed upon KPIs based on their business needs and desired outcomes with the Stensul platform
- Work with customers to identify growth opportunities to expand Stensul’s footprint within their organizations
- Identify risks or barriers to success and proactively put together an action plan to de-risk
- Monitor adoption trends, share best practices, and work with customers to optimize their usage of Stensul
- Help the CS team become even more efficient by driving internal initiatives to improve our growing team
- Present effective business reviews to customers and their executive teams
- Be the voice of the customer within Stensul, collaborating with our Product and Marketing teams to improve the customer experience
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in customer success, account management, or sales at a SaaS company
- Strong background and understanding of email marketing and email technology required
- Strong experience in a customer-facing role, advising C-level executives
- Understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, preferably focused on email technology, and key best practices and trends in email marketing
- Experience in owning and growing a book of business by navigating large, complex enterprise organizations
- Commercial experience closing deals and negotiating customer agreements
- Demonstrated analytical, relationship-building, communication, and strategic problem solving skills
- Passion for customer success, and ability to put the customer first
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Something looks off?