Revenue Operations Manager
Who We Are
The Stensul Email and Landing Pages Creation Platform™ dramatically reduces email creation time - by up to 90% - so teams can better focus on improving email performance. Stensul makes this possible by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying email creation for all marketers, so they can create high-performing emails that drive stronger results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include ASICS, BMW, Capital One, Clover Health, Greenhouse, and Yahoo, among others.
What You’ll Do
As Stensul’s Revenue Operations Manager, you’ll help to drive revenue efficiency. As we continue to grow and accelerate revenue, the expectation is that we will continue to raise the bar in deliverables for the entire Revenue function. From a high-level perspective, we are looking for additional support in Revenue Operations with day-to-day, periodic, and larger strategic initiatives generally aimed toward revenue acceleration.
At Stensul, our top priority is maintaining a people-first, diverse, and inclusive culture. We look for people that live by our core values - Garra, Learning Agile, Above & Beyond, and Team Players. In turn, we’re committed to investing in your growth through mentorship, coaching, and meaningful professional development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to take ownership of a large, revenue-enabling area of the business, we want to hear from you!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities to drive & accelerate revenue
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, sales, sales development, finance, marketing teams, and other stakeholders to share insights and centralize information
- Work collaboratively with Sales & Marketing teams and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Oversee scoped systems and data administration
- Optimize (and as necessary recommend) tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals
- Lead the optimization to ensure full usage of our tech stack (Salesforce, Drift, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, RingLead, Marketo, Looker)
- Partner with leadership to strategize, operationalize, and analyze the impact of business initiatives
Who You Are
- Lives Stensul’s core values: Learning Agile, Team Players, Garra, and Above & Beyond.
- Embodies an empathetic, customer-first mindset.
- Proven ability to create and embody a culture that delights customers and employees in innovative ways.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership; thrives in a fast-paced B2B SaaS startup environment.
- Exhibits an investigative mindset, strategic thinking, high attention to detail, and cross-functional coordination skills.
- Possess skills to build, maintain, update, and optimize critical dashboards in Salesforce.com and business intelligence (BI) tools for the purpose of tracking the impact of sales programs
- Experience developing sales acceleration programs, integrated marketing campaigns, and/or go-to-market strategies
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Cross-team stakeholder program management and execution with operational rigor
- Strong analytical and influential skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- Big fish in a small pond opportunity - we are a fairly small yet rapidly growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Something looks off?