Who We Are
Stensul unlocks the full potential of marketing teams. We’re doing this by building an important yet surprisingly missing platform in the world, one that brings content creation and collaboration together, in one place, for all stakeholders involved. Incredible logos from the mid-market through Fortune 100 are already customers, with strong retention, growth and massive value being delivered. And we’re just getting started.
We’re on the search for a transformational leader to join us on our mission to radically change the way marketing teams create and collaborate, driving increased performance for their organizations. You will represent the Product function at the executive level, contributing to the company’s overall strategy and delivering remarkable thought leadership across the customer life cycle.
As our VP Product, reporting to the CEO, you’ll play a pivotal role in the future of the company, delivering inspirational and influential thought leadership across the full org and throughout our customer lifecycle. You’ll create an exceptional level of alignment across the organization, ensuring the team understands the vision and direction for the product in support of our business goals, and has clear plans in place to execute. All the while, you’ll grow and develop a top-tier, tight-knit Product team and build a deep partnership with Engineering and Go-to-Market teams.
This role will be based in NYC and we are open to relocation.
What You’ll Do…
- Own our product strategy, rooted in our vision and the market opportunity
- Use our strategy and other inputs to define our roadmap to deliver against business objectives
- Gain and continually build a deeper understanding of current and prospective customers, both at the account level and the user level
- Bring rigor to product management by creating an environment focused on discovery and learning, ruthless prioritization, trust, and delivery against business outcomes
- Communicate the vision for the Product function internally, and how it makes us better overall, as well as within each function
- Establish, track, and interpret KPIs to identify current business trends and predict and drive future performance
- Recruit and grow top talent, aligned to the Stensul core values
- Foster a Product culture that promotes psychological safety and embraces continuous improvement, creating an empowered organization
Who you are:
- Live Stensul’s core values: Learning Agile, Team Players, Garra, and Above & Beyond
- Customer and people first; proven ability to add to and embody a culture that delights customers and employees in innovative ways
- Able to guide and engage with the commercial side of Product (resource allocation, business cases, P&L, etc)
- An incredible communicator: ability to craft a compelling narrative, delivering messages with clarity across different audiences, especially in written form
- You seek data and identify when and how to collect more of it as needed
- Proven, inspirational leader of leaders, as well as teams
- Comfortable managing a multicultural, distributed Product team
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership; thrives in a fast-paced B2B SaaS startup environment
- Experienced in leading Product at a B2B company with at least 100 employees
- Multi-dimensional thinker and cross functional leader, making us better