Senior Frontend Product Developer
Who we are
The Stensul Email Creation Platform™ dramatically reduces email creation time - by up to 90% - so teams can better focus on improving email performance. Stensul makes this possible by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying email creation for all marketers, so they can create high-performing emails that drive stronger results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include ASICS, BMW, Capital One, Clover Health, Greenhouse, and Yahoo, among others.
What you'll do
Coming on as an expert, you’ll join one of our tight knit, cross functional Product Engineering teams, contributing to expanding the value that the Stensul platform offers to world class customers by implementing high quality solutions that meet the most demanding expectations. This gives you the unique ability to collaborate with Product, Design and QA experts to discover and solve for new market opportunities in an agile manner. You’ll contribute to technical discussions and decisions that enable us to take our software development practices to the next level as well as serve as a coach & mentor to other developers. This role will initially start off remote due to COVID-19. Once the team returns to office, you will work in our Palermo office in Buenos Aires.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with roughly defined requirements and using the product vision to elaborate and build effective solutions
- Collaborating as part of a cross-functional team (Engineering, Product, Design, QA), helping achieve synergy, understanding our most demanding user needs and delivering features that exceed their expectations
- Participating and contributing in architectural/system design discussions and decisions
- Designing, implementing and maintaining improvements to the functionality of our platform
- Writing high quality, standardized, concise and maintainable code
- Tracking down and fixing bugs
- Following our agile methodology and contributing to its improvement
- Own and lead initiatives from inception to delivery and maintenance in an autonomous way
- Proactively adding positive energy to our rapidly growing company
- Helping, coaching and mentoring fellow team members in their day to day tasks and professional development, contributing to the team’s learning & development
Who you are
- Excellent Frameworks/Libraries skills (Vue.js preferably, Angular, React)
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 web application development
- Experience using design patterns
- Excellent OOP knowledge
- Knowledge of web architectures, services and APIs concepts
- Experience with version control (git, subversion)
- Ability to work well in an agile and team environment, a true team player
- Solid English communication skills both oral and written
- Proficiency on quality practices such as unit test implementation
- Strong testing skills and attention to detail
- Strong interest in understanding our customers, our market and our product to bring new ideas to the table
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience with Typescript and/or other type checking technologies
- Experience with high traffic sites
- Experience with monitoring tools and metrics (New Relic, Datadog, Kibana)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, etc.
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience shipping products for enterprise companies
- Experience with email layout coding
- Knowledge of relational and document oriented databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- A great sense of humor
What we offer
**This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires, but we have flexible policies that allow for occasionally working remotely if needed
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Company laptop and phone reimbursement (if required)
- When we are able to return to the office:
- Endless availability of PlayStation 4 and table tennis competitors
- Weekly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone)
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located
- Other awesome secret benefits we’ll tell you once you are on the team
- Being a part of an amazing, inclusive team that lives by our shared values and is committed to building the next phase of stensul
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Something looks off?