Senior QA Automation Engineer
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2021
Who We Are
The Stensul Email Creation Platform™ dramatically reduces email creation time - by up to 90% - so teams can better focus on improving email performance. Stensul makes this possible by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying email creation for all marketers, so they can create high-performing emails that drive stronger results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Pardot, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include ASICS, BMW, Cisco, CircleCI, Codecademy, Equifax, FullStory, Lucidworks, MURAL, and Yahoo.
What You’ll Do
You will be working on both the core platform and implementations for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world. We’re growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other very smart colleagues with brand new technologies, in a fun, collaborative environment, and growth opportunities are numerous.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Design, development and maintenance of test scripts based on product specifications and/or test cases.
- Working closely with the development team to reduce manual testing effort.
- Write, update and maintain manual testing scenarios.
- Assisting and training the current functional QA team for effective use of the testing framework.
- Documenting the design patterns/best practices for the automation framework.
- Be responsible for the development pipeline in terms of quality on CI.
- Vast (2~4+ years) experience automation testing web applications.
- Experience (1~2+ years) in automation of web applications using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience working using Page Objects, UI maps, etc (widely accepted design patterns for Selenium).
- (Desirable) Experience developing using automation frameworks in Node/JS like NightwatchJS, Puppeteer, Cypress.io, etc
- Experience with CI such as GitlabCI, Jenkins or Bitbucket.
- Experience with version control using git.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Fluent oral and written Spanish skills.
- (Desirable) Solid English communication skills.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience developing in another programming language (Node.js, Python, etc).
- Experience working in agile environments like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Testrails, XRail, etc;
- A great sense of humour.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary
- This position is based in our office in Buenos Aires, but we have flexible policies around working remotely if needed;
- A company laptop.
- Monthly team lunches (from asado to empanadas, there is something for everyone)
- Great candy corner, with plenty of snacks, drinks, fruits, etc.
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city (Palermo), where the office is located
- Meal, education and sports reimbursements.
See more open positions at Stensul
Something looks off?