Social Media Associate (Remote)
Marketing & Communications
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2023
VC Lab (https://govclab.com) is transforming venture capital into a force for good in the world. We are working to launch 1,000 next-generation venture capital firms by 2025, changing the face of venture capital. We run the leading venture capital accelerator worldwide and operate a comprehensive firm management platform, reducing the barriers of entry for next generation investors to launch and grow meaningful early-stage investment firms.
We are hiring a Social Media expert to create campaigns for next generation venture capitalists, appealing to both general partners and limited partners worldwide. This role will also help foster and grow a dynamic community of emerging managers and VC Lab alumni. The ideal candidate will have written and produced engaging social media content about startup investing or venture capital.
VC Lab provides a fast-paced startup environment, where everyone has the opportunity to help with everything. You will have an opportunity to experience every facet of venture capital. This is a unique opportunity to take your social and community management expertise to the next level.
Remote candidates are accepted.
The Social Media Associate responsibilities include:
- Produce engaging content for all social media and blog platforms
- Grow a community online of emerging venture capital managers
- Manage content publication across all platforms
- Work with Marketing Director to manage vendors to support content creation
- Write and edit specialized content on venture capital
- Build a social media presence to attract a large following
- Assist producing virtual events for general partners and limited partners
What You Have:
- 2+ years of experience of social media, community management, content creation on business social sides (i.e. LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Has developed a social following in startups or in investing
- Track record of growing online communities and shipping engaging social content
- Proficiency with using Wordpress
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence and intuition
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing startup
What We Offer:
- Ability to help change the world
- Vibrant work environment of passionate and capable peers
- Opportunities for personal growth and role expansion
- Perks of a fast-growing startup
- Flexible remote work environment