Head of Growth (Remote)
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Silicon Valley, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Decile Group (https://decilegroup.com) is transforming venture capital into a force for good in the world. We are working to launch 1,000 next-generation venture capital firms by 2025, changing the face of venture capital. We operate the leading venture capital accelerator worldwide and have developed the Decile Hub platform, reducing the barriers of entry for future investors to launch and grow impactful early-stage investment firms.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, proactive Head of Growth to join our team. This individual will plan out complex marketing calendars, write engaging outreach emails, coordinate social activities company-wide, manage an advanced funnel of leads, and test and measure new outreach and marketing strategies.
At Decile Group, everyone has the opportunity to contribute to everything, offering a vibrant, fast-paced startup environment where you can experience every facet of venture capital. This is a unique opportunity to elevate your marketing and growth strategy skills to the next level.
Remote candidates are accepted.
The Head of Growth's responsibilities include:
- Plan out complex marketing calendars for a year in advance
- Write engaging outreach emails that resonate with our target professional audiences
- Coordinate social activities company-wide, particularly focused on engagement on LinkedIn
- Manage an advanced funnel of leads, ensuring regular communication
- Test and measure new outreach and marketing strategies for list building and conversion
- Work closely with company leadership to develop and execute growth strategies
- Use data to inform growth decisions, continually optimizing for success
What You Have:
- 5-7+ years of experience in growth marketing or a related field
- Proven track record in designing and implementing successful growth strategies
- Proficient in major digital marketing platforms and marketing analytics tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to write engaging outreach emails
- High emotional intelligence and intuition
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with data
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing startup
What We Offer:
- Ability to help change the world
- Vibrant work environment with passionate and capable peers
- Opportunities for personal growth and role expansion
- The thrill and perks of a fast-growing startup
- Flexible remote work environment
Even if you don't tick every box above, we still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience