Marketing Director (Remote)
Marketing & Communications
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Decile Group (https://decilegroup.com) is transforming venture capital into a force for good in the world. We are working to launch 1,000 next-generation venture capital firms by 2025, changing the face of venture capital. We run the leading venture capital accelerator worldwide and operate the Decile Hub platform, reducing the barriers of entry for next generation investors to launch and grow meaningful early-stage investment firms.
We are hiring a Marketing Director to manage outreach to the next generation of venture capitalists and limited partners worldwide. You will recruit and manage a team to create content, social media campaigns and events that foster a thriving community of investors. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of how venture capital works, will have experience running targeted marketing campaigns and will also understand how to build a community, including running events.
VC Lab provides a fast-paced startup environment, where everyone has the opportunity to help with everything. You will have an opportunity to experience every facet of venture capital. This is a unique opportunity to apply your marketing and community knowledge in a hypergrowth startup at the ground floor.
Remote candidates will be considered. Applicants for this role need to be based in the U.S., preferably in the Bay Area.
The Marketing Director responsibilities include:
- Build a world-renown brand in venture capital
- Develop plans and budgets for global marketing activities
- Hire and manage a global marketing team
- Create marketing campaigns to engage aspiring venture capitalists
- Create programs to build relationships with limited partners
- Coordinate with multiple groups to synchronize marketing activities
- Oversee marketing activities across the company
What You Have:
- 6+ years experience in a senior marketing role
- Experience with marketing a fintech or an investor offering
- Knowledge of marketing on LinkedIn and other business platforms
- Experience in the organization or operation of events
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive attitude to tackle any opportunity or challenge
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing startup
What We Offer:
- Ability to help change the world
- Vibrant work environment of passionate and capable peers
- Opportunities for personal growth and role expansion
- Perks of a fast-growing startup
- Flexible remote work environment
How to Apply:
If you don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
Please describe why you are uniquely qualified for this position as a Marketing Director in the competitive field of Venture Capital to apply, as well as submitting your resume.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.